We are committed to making our website accessible. Our aim is to make our website a better experience for all users, on all platforms.
We do everything possible to adhere to the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the “view” option in your browser. Alternatively you can do the following:
Increase text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press +
Decrease text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press –
Increase text size: Hold down the Command key and press +
Decrease text size: Hold down the Command key and press –
The following standard browsers are supported from these baselines:
General accessibility considerations:
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.