Corinne Taylor organi Read more [...]
Lakeland Paints produce beautiful VOC free and odour free paints made in England
Water based – free from all Solvents VOCs pesticides herbicides and toxins.
7000 times purer than standard low odour paints: EN71:3 compliant.
Maximum colour pigment content for higher opacity and greater depth of colour.
The Only complete range of Solvent-free paints-no other brand comes close
Water based – free from all Solvents, VOCs, pesticides, herbicides and toxins
7000 times purer than standard low odour paints: EN71:3 compliant
Maximum colour pigment content for higher opacity and greater depth of colour
Paint of choice for the ‘Allergy UK’ offices
Your Home Magazine – Top three varnishes
Homes & Gardens Magazine – Ecos continues to lead the field” – A joy to use”
Organic Living – “Highly recommended”
Ideal Home Magazine – Best new products “Brilliant Buy”
Look what LAKELAND PAINTS have won!
Allergy UK Seal of Approval
The Millennium Marque
The Glaxo Welcome Responsible Business Award
Daily Telegraph/Natwest Bank Clean Technology Awards
The Ford Conservation Award
Made in the UK.
What is in Lakeland Paints?
- water, natural plus manufactured binders (all water-based, all non-toxic)
- pigments (yellow ochre, red ochre, various – all non toxic)
- mineral fillers – limestone, clays (non-toxic)
- thickeners & builders – wood cellulose & resinous (all non-toxic)
- white pigment – titanium dioxide (food grade – non-toxic)
- levellers (all non-toxic)
- waxes & texture powders (all non-toxic)
What is NOT in Lakeland Paints?
- solvents and white spirit, turpentine, terpenes, ethereal oils, VOC’S glycols, coalescents,
- animal products
- heavy metals, – lead, cadmium, mercury etc Ecos is EN71 compliant
- formaldehyde and formaldehyde donors, acrolein
- vinyl chloride
- Acrylic Softeners