Handcrafted in Yorksh Read more [...]
Place Category: garden furniture & accessories
Bradleys the Tannery is a small independent leather tannery established in 1984 which has been hand making bespoke leather garden and lifestyle products using traditional methods and local craftsmen for over 20 years.
It all began back in 1984, when Brad Burn, owner of Bradleys the Tannery, began manufacturing leather gloves and aprons for the heavy industries. As the economy changed in Britain and manufacturing declined the company adapted to this, and built a collection of more leather machinery to begin making a range of gardening products.
Now over 30 years on we have grown to become the lifestyle brand we are today. Sold all over the world, seen on celebrities and even stocked at our Royal palaces.
Using only the finest materials every high quality product receives individual attention to detail.
Our leather goods are hand made by a small team of local people whose crafts have been led by generations, our products are built with care, to last and get better with age.
We have 5 key collections including:
- British Bradtannia Flag Range, a feast of red, white and blue.
- Floral Range of traditional botanical prints, inspired by the English country garden.
- Heritage Collection of sturdy tan, black and brown leathers.
- Shooting Range of outdoor accessories for country living.
- Limited Edition collection, where you can purchase bespoke one of a kind products.