About Suzy Bonomini e Read more [...]
MOA Magic Organic Apothecary creates natural skin care products made in England inspired by old herbal folklore and with a sprinkling of magic!
Tales of folklore shroud our hero herb yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) and it is found beside hedgerows all across the UK.
The miraculous powers of this humble herb have been used for centuries to heal and repair.
MOA’s original miracle’ multi-purpose product The Green Balm continues this age-old tradition of using yarrow as a healing herb and is used for all manner of ailments.
MOA are creating more miracle potions in keeping with our green and natural approach to living life. Sometimes keeping it simple is just better…
Our magical green balm
The green balm has many beautifying remedies which makes it ideal for holidays and festivals when space is precious.
– calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading.
– condition eyelashes and help them grow longer; apply m√≥a everyday!
– help fade stretch marks after pregnancy.
– moisturise and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles.
– soften dry bits like knees, elbows, feet and heels.
kiss goodbye to the dreaded cold-sore.
– rub it into dandruff and leave overnight before washing because tea-tree helps to target bacteria.
– magic at removing eye-make-up; safe to use around the eyes.
– an amazing facial cleanser!
Some of the awards we’ve won:
Tatler magazine: Fortifying Green Bath Potion: winner of Best Bath Tub Product
‘Fortifying green bath potion does what it says on the tin, pepping you up with a medicinal, minty-menthol waft.’
The Green Parenting Natural Beauty Awards 2015: Daily Cleansing Ritual Gold winner
After rigorous testing, one of the judges proclaimed
‘This is the best cleanser I have literally ever used. It just totally works – magic!’