Why we love Daily Cleansing Ritual by Moa, (Magic Organic Apothecary) who are listed in our directory here
Does your skin feel like it needs a boost? Moa Daily Cleansing Ritual is just the thing. Winner of the Gold Award at the last Green Parenting Awards, Moa Daily Cleansing Ritual was described by one of the judges as ‘Literally the best cleanser I have ever used. It just works – magic!’
Made in England inspired by folklore
MOA Magic Organic Apothecary create natural skin care products, made in England, inspired by old herbal folklore and with a sprinkling of magic! Their hero herb yarrow (Achillea Millefolium), is shrouded by tales of folklore and can be found beside hedgerows all across the UK.
The miraculous powers of this humble herb have been used for centuries to heal and repair. MOA’s original ‘miracle’, multi-purpose product, The Green Balm, continues this age-old tradition of using yarrow as a healing herb. Try using it for all manner of ailments as it can help almost all skin conditions.
Celebrity fans of MOA
Go-to celebrity yoga life coach Charlotte Dodson – below – (who teaches A listers including Miranda Kerr, Gerard Butler and Orlando Bloom is also a fan. ‘Modern day life can leave my skin appearing less-than-enlightened,’ says Charlotte. ‘Until I discovered Moa! An all-organic green balm remedy that loves my skin and treats it (and the planet) with respect!”
EASY STEPS TO GLOWING SKIN…
• melt a little of the balm between the fingertips to create an oil
• smoothe oil over eye make up, smudging away from eyes.
• massage your whole face with a little more balm to encourage better circulation and to help tone facial muscles
• dip your face cloth in hot water (not too hot), wring it out and press to your face, steaming away the oil and impurities, whilst sealing in the essential oil benefits
• finish by dipping your cloth in cold water, and press the super soft side to your face to tone and close the pores
MOA is listed in our directory. Get all the info you need to connect with them from the listing here >>